Did you receive an email notifying you of a failed order? This can happen for many different reasons. Most of the time it's when card information changes (name, billing address, card number etc.) If you are notified that a payment has failed on your subscription, please follow the steps listed:
First you will need to update your payment information:
1. Click "Payment Methods" on the left hand side of the screen.
2. Click "Add Payment Method" to input new card information
3. Use the buttons on the right hand side of the card information to choose default payments, edit or delete card information. Make sure your most current card information is set as "Default"
4. After the payment information is updated, you will need to go to "Orders" and find the payment that failed.
5. Here, you will select "Pay" and follow the prompts to submit the order. This will allow the new payment method to sync with your monthly deductions. This step is critical to ensure no other payments fail.
After completing steps 1-5, your payment information is updated. It's as easy as that!